CH-HHA Training Program
Come join us for our next CH-HHA training in 2018.
Weekend Class 2 Weeks:
2/17 -2/18 thru 2/24-2/25
3/24 - 25 thru 3/31- 4/1
04/21- 4/22 thru 4/28 - 4/29
5/19 - 5/20 thru 5/26 -5/27
6/23- 6/24 thru 6/30 - 7/1
9:00 am-6:30 pm
Total Cost: $500 which includes Registration, Tuition,
Lab Fees, and Certification Fees
Payment plan is available.
Enroll a friend and receive a $25 Referral Bonus!
The Home Health Aide (HHA) is an important member of the home care team who has been trained to provide patient care in the home or assisted living facilities. The duties of the Home Aide (HHA) are based on individual needs decided by the nurse and other duties may be provided under CCPED/respite or various Medicaid programs.
1. Assist/givesbath, sponge, bath, or shower
2. Assists patient with activities of daily living:
a. Use bedpan, commode, or urinal
b. Assists with safe transfers to chair, bed, and commode
c. Assists with safe ambulating
d. Use of special equipment
3. Provides oral hygiene
4. Assist with meals and meal preparation (light meals)
5. Feeds patient if needed.
6. Turns and positions bed bound patients.
7. Assists patient with use of medical equipment: cane, walker, wheelchair, etc.
8. Maintains clean and neat enviroment:
a. Keeps patients room neat and clean
b. Makes bed and changes bed linens when needed.
c. Washes patients dishes after a meal.
d. Cleans and tidies bedroom after patients bath or shower.
9. Does light housekeeping chores (once per week): vacuum, dust, and sweep in
patient's room only.
10. Reminds patient to take medication.
11. Does patient's laundry only if laundry facility is in building/home.
12. Assist with home exerise programs.